Welcome to Haba Haba from NSSF!
NSSF is excited to announce that it has now expanded Social Security Coverage to include members in the informal sector through their mobile phones by dialing *303#
What is Haba Haba?
Haba Haba is a savings plan for members in the Informal Sector. NSSF launched Haba Haba in November 2019 in a move to expand Social Security coverage to include members in the informal sector.
Haba Haba gives members a chance to save a minimum of Ksh. 25 a day, with the option of withdrawing 50% of their contribution after consistently contributing for a minimum of 5 years.
How does it work?
Using the USSD *303#, you can opt in to easily access pension, medical cover, loan facilities and welfare.
What are the benefits of Haba Haba?
- Registration is easy, you only need to have access to a mobile phone.
- Members can access their statements without having to visit the branch.
- Making contributions to member’s savings is now easy as all payments can be done through Mpesa.
- Members can also make payments for other NSSF members.
- It is a Safe and Easy retirement savings plan.