Self Service Portal   |    NSSF Act 2013    |    Careers

Register as an employed NSSF member

Register as a member: In Employment

If you are in employment, all you need is to visit any NSSF Office closest to you with:

  • Your original National Identity Card (ID Card), Alien Card or Passport and a copy of it
  • An introduction letter from your employer (view sample)

We will record your details and register you. You will then be issued with an NSSF membership card. Your employer will require the NSSF Number on your card to enable them to make contributions to your account.

You can also top-up your contributions at any time through MPESA. Click here to know how to contribute through MPESA



Scroll to top